Sunday 13 April 2014

How I came up with a New Idea

My new idea for business is not super innovative. I love handmade of all kinds like crocheting, scrap booking, newspaper weaving, embroidery and many many more. Love this since 1995 and keep on creating always and I do find it relaxing an exciting and interesting.
I have always made some things for myself, my friends and family and sometimes for bespoke orders. Never was thinking of coming up with this type of thing to be my new business. Thanks to my great and inspiring husband I have started this year a new venture of creativity for me and also for people who look to show their ideas and creations to the world. I find this really important for those people to get known as every creativity is worth that.
Feeling excited to help people!

No comments:

Post a Comment