My point of view here is based on several things and I would say those tips will help you to make a proper decision in terms of webpage and how much you really need it depending on your current stage.
First think of, take a pen and write down the answers to the following questions:
- how old your business is (days? months? maybe years? in case you survived years without a webpage do you really need it?)
- how massive is it
- how urgent you need this webpage
- is social media not enough to run your business efficient currently? what features do you miss there?
- what information do you want to put on the website?
- can you develop and design the website on your own?
- do you have budget to pay for it?
- do you have time to invest in website development?
- can you support technically website?
- can you run updates when needed?
- have you got budget for domain name and hosting?
- how much you are aware of the services of hosting companies? have you ever seen admin panel in hosting?